Thursday, August 02, 2007

SHRIKANTH and TWO POSSIBILITIES

My dear friend, Shrikanth, aspires to become a musician/singer. He has many accolades to his name and he runs his own little world of blogging here. He was my schoolmate in my 11th and 12th standard, and could break into a melodious crescendo at the drop of a hat. A few of his musical masterpieces are seen in his blog. Music apart, he had (and still has) a keen sense of wit. In fact, he composed a "joke" during our school days, and enacted this in front of the whole class one day with the help of another person. The whole class burst into laughter uncontrollably for minutes together! Some were hysterical, and were baying for his blood...

Here's the great "joke", which he claims, is his copyright. Nothing spectacular with this one, but it was quite funny with his facial expressions and when acted upon in real life in front of a crowd.

One of my friend (F1) wanted to join in the Army. One fine day he was discussing with his another friend (F2) about his idea of joining the army.

F1 : hey, I have planned to join the army.. Why don't you ?

F2: I do not want to..

F1: But why ?

F2 : I do not want...thats it...No specific reason..

F1 : No, I would like know for sure, why don't you want to join the army... tell me one good F^&$%^ng reason..dude.. I am not gonna let you go until you substantiate your stand.

F2: See, If I have to join the army there are 2 possibilities. I may apply or may not apply for the job... if I do not then no problem..but if I apply then there are 2 possibilities

The militiary officials may see it or may not..If they do not then no problem but if they check my profile then there are 2 possibilities

They may or may not call me for the interview. If they do not then no problem but if they do then there are 2 possibilities

I may attend or may not attend the interview. If I do not then no problem but If I attend then there are 2 possibilities

They may or may not ask me questions. If they do not then no problem but if they then there are 2 possibilities

I may or may not answer their questions. If I do not no problem but if I do then there are 2 possibilities

They may or may not select me. If they do not then no problem if they do then there are 2 possibilities

I may or may not join the army. If I do not then no problem but If I join then there are 2 possibilities

There may be or may not be chances of war. If there is no chance then no problem but if there is a chance then there are 2 possibilities

I may or may not be put in the front to lead the army. If I am not then no problem but If I am then there are 2 possibilities

I may or may not be shot. If I am not then no problem. If I am then there are 2 possibilities

I may be buried or burnt. If I am burnt then no problem but if I am burried then there are 2 possibilities

A plant may grow on my grave yard or may not. If it doesn't then no problem but if does then there are 2 possibilities

It may be a paper plant or may not be. If not then no problem if yes then there are 2 possibilities

It may grow or may not grow as a tree. If it does not then no problem but if it does then there are 2 possibilities

Tree may be or may not be used for making paper. If not then no problem if yes then then there are 2 possibilities

They may make a news paper or a tissue paper out of it. If a newspaper then no problem but if a tissue paper then there are 2 possibilities

I may be used in the toilet or may not be used. If not then no problem.. but if used then I may be wasted then

I don't want to be wasted ...So I do not want to join the army..

Congratulations, if you have come this far... you have successfully finished enduring the famous "wit" of Shrikanth! Really, he is a charming and a nice person...
Now, he might become a great musician or not. If he does then no problem. But if he doesn't, there are two possibilities... (you figure out what)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may try again...but again there are 2 possibilities.........?

9:12 AM, August 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home