Friday, November 10, 2006

JOINING THE BANDWAGON

Finally, it happened. Like thousands of others, I have joined the ever growing tribe of bloggers just for the sake of it. Why do it? To stir up emotions, to flaunt my achievements, to kill time, to have fun, to get recognition, to please my senses... it could be a variety of reasons, but just the fact that I might learn something out of it is what drives me. Any information available at the right place at the right time is priceless. People might also learn a thing or two here and there browsing through this blog, and you never know how information could be useful. What could I possibly learn? Well, I am here to find that out... I would update this space roughly every two days, so come back for more INFORMATION!

3 Comments:

Blogger triple distilled said...

are you on or off it....

8:54 PM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger SHAILENDRA said...

Well triple distilled swa, I clearly mentioned "joining" the bandwagon... so I guess I am on it.

12:57 AM, November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best Shylu!

3:24 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home